Saturday, October 10, 2009

Full Disclosure: Helena Bonham Carter

Earlier this week, the FCC issued new guidelines for bloggers. Yes, the government is reading our blogs (even if no one else is)!

So, to keep me out of Guantanamo, let me give full disclosure: my negative review of the latest Terminator movie was entirely due to the fact that Helena Bonham Carter refuses to sleep with me.

That's right. Terminator: Salvation is the best movie since Citizen Kane. But Helena Bonham Carter has a small role in it, and I couldn't control my jealousy. I've wanted her ever since I heard her orgasmic noises in Fight Club!

So I've come clean. Now go rent Terminator: Salvation. I swear, when Stanley Kubrick died, he left all his talent to McG.

And if you don't hear from me, it's because you can't blog from Guantanamo.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one. Had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sally. It must have worked...I'm not in Guantanamo yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a place worse than Gitmo, but they don't send writers to Chester anymore. Too dangerous!

    ReplyDelete